Interested in buying piece of Texas property in Gonzales? This part of Texas is special to Breitschopf-Cooper Reality, we can’t wait to share this wonderful area with you. Our agents are natives to Gonzales and know this county like the back of their hand. Not just the available properties but the community, upcoming events and ways to be involved. Learn a little more about our community below. If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about inventory of properties, please contact us.
- May 22nd-31st, 2020 – Texas Junior High Rodeo Finals
- June 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th & July 4th, 2020 – Gonzales Main Street Concert Series
- June 13th, 2020 – Gonzales Noon Lions Club 80th Anniversary Celebration
- August 20th, 2020 – Lexington of Texas Friends of NRA Event
- September 18th-20th, 2020 – First Shot Cook-Off
Things to Do
- TOUR HISTORIC GONZALES – Come vist your connection to Texas History; Gonzales, Texas, where the first shots for Texas’ Independence began. Members of Gonzales also played vital roles in the Teas Revolution and went one to become a booming financial center as residents made their fortune on cotton and cattle. Lavish lifestyles resulted in large homes and buildings that have been preserved for over 100 years. Call the Visitor Center to schedule a tour (830) 672-1095
- MUSEUMS OF GONZALES – Old Jail Museum, Gonzales Memorial Museum. Call the Visitor Center to learn more about (830) 672-1095
- BUSINESS TOURS – Tours of businesses like Kitchen Pride Mushrooms, Adams Extract and King Ranch Turf Grass. Call the Visitor Center to learn more about (830) 672-1095
- SHOPS at HERO’S SQUARE – Many local shops located around the “Square” in Downtown Gonzales. Plan a day to spend in Downtown Gonzales, visiting the local shops and eateries and enjoy our Southern Hospitality.